Basketball fire _ spring red squirrel
Heart has been very busy levels of impatience among, empty outrages. On this day in television by chance saw the basketball fire "and saw the man, ten years ago Meteor Garden was Jerry yan. His message has not appeared in the role does not have more than a Meteor Garden again. Last year at an award ceremony to see him, he won a best Prize, white black trousers wear very refreshing of simple, but it didn't go to look at. This time, the fire "basketball" really touched me, I just looked at him, I went and bought a disc a Chichi to see him, my heart slowly with some peace. This man, I thought he just idols, but ten years longer pieces under Idol, and acting together luozhixiang, wuzun, I think he is acting, in order to do this for him. He was still playing he is good at special conditions simply big boy image no longer young and I can't wait for it. The world is too noisy, occasionally see young people play dream, leaving a beautiful dream, is not it?
没有评论:
发表评论