2010年11月14日星期日

MUAR-Ma slope-concubine city _ROSIEL

From small always hear parents often talks about hemp slope past, home occasionally to have several Ma slope guests, drink a coffee, sisal slope and a steady stream of letters from Ma slope and photos, the slope for me as a fan. This line and as from 17 years ago rambai crossed the Ma River to Ma slope for dinner. Ma slope there are two famous food Street, a four street famous "belly-Street", another is the famous "benta smoke hawker centres". Benta smoke hawker centre of gourmet next day, in rambai exhausted after breakfast, I propose the following once again driving came to anesthesia slope, MA slope make me feel like the Xiamen before the cultural revolution, is a clean and beautiful small city Xiamen Kaiyuan Road area especially alike, Xiamen's old street building for pedestrian walks and chail shelter from the sidewalk, commonly known as "five-foot-Zaki" is to be overseas Chinese from Nanyang incoming architectural features, "five-foot-Zaki" is in fact a Malay translation, and its width is precisely equivalent to five step distance. The small town of spring "by" Mr. high cloud view "is the person, it is said that early in Xiamen in Ma slope in school as a Registrar, do not know Mr. Ma high cloud access also find Xiamen slope. This is a long history of Chinese school. My father had taught here. Ma slope only six Street city, street name or a street, 2nd road until six road named Henan bright simple and has been adopted unchanged, I found an interesting phenomenon, every road are painted different colors, interchange of housing has a brush half colors, you can watch the yellow and blue in the picture of this phenomenon. See the color that is the road. Ma slope city protection is very good, I find that 60 years ago my parents live in the House. Number verbatim, it is not surprising that here in Penang, Malacca and can obtain the status of the world cultural heritage. Ma slope city residents I see Chinese majority, most of the photos are all written in Chinese, the photo is Yongmei Bookstore, I was a child to eat this book, the boss of biscuits and oatmeal. This is Ma slope of the most famous coffee shops, in the past, I drink coffee, mostly from the shop, today finally see their true colors. Car along the Ma River slowly to the "Golden Danrong" remember like photography Uncle sent a black and white photos behind writing acutissima "cameras in" and "slope danrong danrong" in Malay language meaning is sea, 17 years, a rainy day, I have been to Malaysia's population, especially hemp slope is tourism city, the entire beach very few visitors, very calm. We in the "Golden Danrong" service of the snack bar and taste the Malay people apparently "ROJAK," which is Malay salad, pineapple, cucumber, Yong Choi, tofu, cut in pieces of shrimp meat and cooked eggs made after cutting, fine with peanut butter, shrimp paste, mix, is very popular, good not good taste would know. The service also ate spiced, red bean ice. Bushy shade of a large group of monkeys playing, we wouldn't have the car, fearing monkey to pulling your school bags, Bali Giri (Bakri) is home to a large number of Chinese, is a Chinese votes more than Wu family. The 60 's grandparents and my uncle's place of residence, the car from the main road, turn left, on both sides of the vegetation neatly along a large block in the middle of a wooden Greenwood, this is what I was looking at photos from familiar cabin, 17 years ago one night I came, I stared at the wall Grandpa, Grandma, great uncle's portrait, this is my grandmother's House. Cousin to Singapore to work, there has been no human habitation. Ma slope (ñr voice: Muar) is Malaysia is located in the city of Johor. Ma slope MUAR Malay language meaning estuary, located in the estuary of the Ma slope is also known as Ma Kahalani City (BandarMaharani), MA Kahalani (ñr voice: Maharani) in Malay is the Queen of mean, so it is also known as father of the city. As I travel back and then continued

没有评论:

发表评论