2010年11月14日星期日

The founder of the lecture on Amway text _ Crown Messenger

Hello, my name is Doug · DeVos, DeVos youngest family member, I often joke with my family, when most don't position laoyao but in real life when laoyao best, because many families are willing to take the time to help me in the coming days to obtain a variety of experience, I am very fortunate to be able to live together with their families, particularly fortunate to grow up in Amway family, because we often discuss the dinner table, Amway business philosophy and philosophy. Now I have grown up, as in the past in Amway international work experience, I have had the opportunity to travel around the world, and learn about Amway marketing plans in different countries, different cultures and different religions background to operation, Amway marketing plans apply to all the people in the world, certainly one of the reasons are many, but most important is the cause is always the foundation of Amway, and the cause of the underlying and built on the philosophy of the direct marketing plan, my father and his partner temperature on Laurent have stayed in this area for over 30 years, 30 years they have been paid for this direct mail project, remember the first time I touch it when I asked my father said: why don't you spend some time with me to explain marketing plans? we are on the plane, he picked up several sheets of paper in crook ring above, and explained to me, although the marketing plans that I thought was the dinner table to school a lot, but when I study it further, still found a lot of problems, some issues I have too much of a hurry to find the answer, just like you now, even if the cause for many years also joined Amway will also have the problem, of course, new distributors will be more, so my father took a little time on a recent visit to worry that these problems, try to find answers to them, at least provide some ideas for you to more easily understand the Amway marketing plans, let my father to answer your questions. Amway business in any community are functioning? (title) I want to state that Amway business is no culture, no religion, regardless of the cause of economic sectors, whether it is doctor, master, truck drivers, electricians, or even general labour friends can engage in Amway business, we also set up branch offices around the world, different cultural systems into the enterprise, we set up a branch in Japan, also in the faith of Islam Malaysia and Christian dominated the North American region, and the black country are opening a branch. All this is confirmed by a different color, different religion can engage in Amway business, I am not saying that we in all countries, and a variety of ethnic people are able to do the Amway business, but people around the world, they all have in common a basic desire that is seeking a better life and a more comfortable life, that is their reason for joining the Amway business. Recommended new distributors in the best way for that? (caption) to a friend description when Amway business attitude must sincerely willing, any concealment would have a negative impact, for example you tell someone I have nothing to party, you just have to know my family, the family gathering mysterious make it so much, it would not be appropriate, if the recommended object to your House and found that they had contacted the Amway business, they will be very unhappy if recommended object you are Amway, you have to say it is, and askedAs recommended, and what is my role (title), but I said, I will show you, this means you and I will do with your piece, or I'll build a model, in addition, I have more training you, or provide you with the products, and pay you a performance bonus, these are technical issues, I real responsibility is to keep you in the cause to become leaders and mentors, this is a very important responsibility, because you've had in my life and time betting, you say I will follow your way to do it, why?, only because it is the dense interest root, yada town there are a large company wants you to do so, please, Oh no, you do so because, as I do, so we do work hard together, when I recommended you, I will assume a greater responsibility, I cite an example now and see what will happen next, we let them stand and see if it is able to self, this is a great event, we opened a anyone to go through the road, but to people must go to the door, we can open the door, so that they can more readily agreed, but there is no way to pull him from the door, they only own footsteps from the door through, because no one can take your business career, you Amway is no way to hire someone to do it, there is no way the command man to do, but there is no way to publish an advertisement that is looking for someone to do it.Gold is designed to reward you for continuing to pay, because Amway business aim is to make your life without depression, at the same time, and enjoy and their recommended distributors to work together, you take five, six or seven legs, or work with them, you're their spiritual leaders, they support are also their Godfather, on the person you are, this is a wonderful thing, so we put the bonus to start, let you talk to them to share this joy, and the company has also designed a series of bonuses to reward you increase seven, eight, nine legged efforts, as your business expands, we also set up all kinds of bonuses paid to you and your hand distributors, together with the ability, to get these bonuses, thus increasing the life of the best ways is to extend the distribution networks, because often there is a new distributors to join, your achievements and higher, the more bonuses, this is only an overview of the various types of bonuses, bonus system establishment is designed to reward you made their careers more stronger efforts you originally had to be so, in General in the cause of death when you or your partner has died, the cause is followed by termination, but in Amway, if you recommend a bit to start direct marketers, one day he died, retired ill or can no longer work, and if his Foundation tie enough, start these people still will continue moving is not affected after all these people to join the Amway business is added to their own, but not for their use distributors or direct marketer to join, they joined Amway is the ability to access their personal efforts just reward, so if they accident, others still will continue to work if he really died, his team's performance will be incorporated into the calculations, you can still get the rewards, we may have no way to turn it into a movie, but then I can spend about an hour trying to explain to you let you know Amway business for your protection, we have just talked about a lot more than just a theory, the fact that there was direct marketers died 10 years to 15 years later, their children or are still able to ever heirs of the direct marketing authority that earn income, there is a situation, this is one of the ten are interesting example is the distributors of the Church for his legacy of bonus, because the direct marketers put his personal contribution to the Church, the Church to obtain this rate, of course, he can put his pen bonus amount left to his closest anyone, he will become the Foundation for your career, as an inexhaustible source of income here, this is also the cause of most other Amway's incredible place. Everyone can work into famous? (title) I'd like to tell you a true story, the man we know for a long time, although he is not in Amway business high achievement, but the mother told us more than 30 years, he has a disabled son, sometimes I really fear for her, I remember one time we a ride to participate in the annual meeting in Chicago, in fact, our trip very compact, she later to the venue's time has arrived late, we have a talk for a moment, she told me that he was seriously handicapped child night of vomiting, get Office dirty, then her what the sheets clean to his son's already taken care of, not a will of his son and threw up, she's got everything from scratch, the mother to support his son thirties, and finally his son sent to shelters, and then her against the Amway business is still a more health-care, although I'm not sure she recommended a few immediate direct marketers, but she is now 70 years old, still be able to get a small business, no one told her to stop, this might be another unique Amway business, although she did not have outstanding performance 10 will also never been to Amway Digest covers, but on his life, Amway business indeed let her different because the undertakings given her some revenues enable her to own, to have the capacity to meet the needs of her son, now his wife has died, she will still be able to continue this undertaking, if the heat exchanger for other career, her husband's death that almost equals income cut off, but the mother's case it you can see, she is not due to the death of Mr. income stopped, on the contrary as long as her direct circle still she can continue to serve customers. Future vision he ru? (subtitle) in the Amway business as skills, marketing methods, product knowledge, there are cultural differences, cultural differences may not like the changes of economic trends, but all of these factors are changing along with it constantly changing, we must constantly adjust step valve was able to keep pace with these changes, but also have not changed, it is that people respect each learning harmony that you will not change, no parents will want to take good care of their children, so that they receive comprehensive education, and have a good income, these objectives are the same throughout the world, let us look at the Amway business initially we have only begun in United States, then I think it is not able to operate in Canada, the United States and Canada, there are some differences exist until we really are entering Canada market, found just works, because the driving force is the same, it is based on the family responsibility and dedication everyone wants to spend more effort, this desire to touch the hearts of the people, so everyone to do interesting things, but I also think Amway Australia to work for you, so we went to the other end of the southern hemisphere, sales in the same way, the same product with the same business plans, although in some detail you want to have a lot of changes, but the basic pattern is the same, then it we also provide a significant step forward in Europe, managed to cross the English-speaking countries, but later came to Germany, came to France, Italy, Spain, and then turn on the tentacles, like in the far East Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, these markets operating conditions are quite good, why?, that's because the basic idea of Amway business, is always the same, people all over the world want to be able to feed their families, this is precisely the purpose of the Amway business, it is built on the family values, so, if you want me to speak today to be a summary, I would tell you Amway is a helpPeople on their own, and perhaps the world's largest self-service help human bodies, although there are many Governments take care of people's lives, the establishment of the school education of the people, but we want to tell you is we will guide you how to take care of yourself, we will teach you more than just help yourself while at the same time to help others, this is Amway business operating Foundation that is the cause in the world, to flourish, it is the Amway business should never be altered. Thank you. () Hi, I'm Nancy · temperature, Laurent, believe that by my name you can guess, I've stayed in Amway a long time, Yes, have you previously, I started from the age of three, then contact the father hold me to the basement, that's when all the Amway business is still in the ground in those segments, I began working for Amway, just like you now engaged in Amway business, but now I have built in Amway auxiliary for fifteen years, you may be wondering, if I start from the three-year-old do Amway business, 6 years ago may do diamonds direct marketer, actually, I don't like my dad as talented, but these years I really learned a lot of things, which often asked question is about the Amway business management concept with its vision, the problem will be to assist the band in that it you will see my father, he will talk about the Amway business philosophy, and it will be answered personally by the members used to long for us to answer, in short, I am pleased to be able to chat with you, I hope everyone in the Amway business Grand, later to be able to do diamonds, diamonds, and achieve huangguan Ambassador, I believe this career opportunity with the past, always open for you, let my father to tell you say a few words. Some say the Amway business operators like wholesale trading, an aspect that may be so, indeed, is not entirely true, because in general the wholesale trade industry, the customer even though important, is not absolute: so important, but in relation to Amway is extremely important for customers, this may be the Amway talk to other industries biggest difference resides. Jie · temperature on Laurent: first of all let me tell you that you have just said, your opinion is very correct, from the beginning, Amway company attaches great importance to the customer. (Finished)

没有评论:

发表评论