2010年11月14日星期日
_Emily Malaysia tours
Look forward to a long journey finally began Luo ~ ~ ~ ~ a year ago, my father and my mother had a free ticket to Asia, decided I 3 years ago took me to foreign look. because of the global financial crisis, the father and mother on travel a bit hesitant, 5/1 or so we finally decided to travel according to plan, the itinerary, the 7-day online hotel all decided on 4 April, .5 abominable H1N1 get panic, we began to worry, it's okay-we went to Damascus, Damascus is not a case of H1N1. Finally we decided to travel by planned. may 2009 12 may, the weather in the morning, we take the airport bus Schwab to Baiyun Airport. The airport is a great Oh ~ ~ to a photo with aircraft please... Good happy Oh. Finally on the plane. Banquet Roo. Outside the blue sky and white clouds. Really beautiful. After 4 hours of flight and 1 hour from the airport bus, after dinner, Kuala Lumpur, TC Uncle takes us to the Sunway Mall shopping. This bird is not small o.. The next day, the parents are afraid of me yesterday to fly too hard, so only in hotel nearby shopping centres around a bit, in the afternoon we went to Kuala Lumpur CentralMarket, is to buy local handicrafts, and performing local musical instruments. The third day, we sat Comuter (like light railway) to Genting!. The tramway to sit on the Genting, high Oh Oh!! but I is not afraid. Genting above a lot of game play, you see, I play a game with high enough I la!! hand took his hand while playing a game with which you want to check, you can play all day small Oh., go! go cart. Rowing boat, behind the uncle is false. I opened a small train, bite bite ~ ~ ~ also sat on the horse. (I sit at least ten times) fourth days to the outdoor Park Rowe. very cold morning of Genting is very cold, I left my mother backpack full of clothes to wear on the PCT is not the elephant is very cute ? we took a shuttle bus, the worm in the morning cloud from outdoors to indoors, then came out of the cloud is basically free. we can play other games law. the Dumbo is fun, I press the button, he will be going up ! I am a little truck drivers. Chocolate garden Oh, if only it can eat the just fine I play card cart, this game also play ten times, each time you want to change a car play Oh , haha Genting Sunrise, pretty well. Unfortunately I still in bed. The fifth day, we left the Genting happy paradise, ready to Malacca Melaka Hotel good Oh, have a balcony, the scenery is nice. You look far is Malacca. Malacca of Fort lovely cat Oh, Grandpa said Malay is the fear of the cat, so here you can see a lot of cats. Miao Woo ~ ~ Christ Church in front of the fountain, a classic. Christ Church is Netherlands Red House. Here is the Capitol of Malacca famous Satay, eat Satay before you drink coconut, good fresh ~ ~ ~ shrimp satay, yumi yumi ~ ~ tunic Church sixth day morning, we sit around this very distinctive bicycle tour of Malacca. This is the ship only half right, it is also a museum. Father says this is better than to spend her. .. Back to Kuala Lumpur, this hotel's landscape is very good Oh twin towers is just the opposite. Wow dinosaurs eat children Luo. Gemini tower by night, here's the attachment has a large open children's paradise, you can slide, swing, fun of. seventh day, TC Uncle driving, take us on a tour in Kuala Lumpur. here is the Palace outside, riding police Uncle good prestige. Black wind tunnel, we catch the Dove Oh, fly fly! ~! there are a lot of monkeys, it will ask people to get something to eat Oh. Butterfly Park inside the big butterfly. Wow, here are a few it ~ they eat sweet pineapple. In freedom square, opposite Kuala Lumpur previous High Court eighth day, Dad in queued up tickets for the SKYBRIDGE, I and brother to play together. Miss kindergarten inside kids!. The twin towers skybridge, 42/f. Twin towers total: 88-Oh, but better not to. Play all these days, to go home. Goodbye little train, goodbye Trojans, goodbye Ferris wheel. Then have the opportunity to play with you!.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论